Benefits of Membership
- Opportunities to participate in a collective cooperative advertising program at a reasonable cost.
- Phone referrals from our phone services at the Tourism Welcome Center
- Brochure Distribution at the Tourism Welcome Center
- Opportunities to have displays at the Tourism Welcome Center
- Opportunities to send out brochures with Blue Ridge HOST, Incorporated to trade shows and consumer shows for a nominal fee.
- Opportunities to purchase advertising in our local brochure as well as “Special Event” brochures.
- Access to tourism research and statistics.
- Special interest councils that address niche marketing needs.
- Representation on several tourism-related boards and support from local Chambers of Commerce and other Visitors Centers.
- Marketing and Promotional assistance.
- Legislative Monitoring
- Hospitality Training for your employees.
Actively Participate and Administer
- Craft Shows (Appalachian Crafters) and Mountain Music
- Thunder on the Parkway Car Show / Sports Rally
- 3rd week end in June (Cherry Pickin’ Festival)
- 2nd week end in September (Apple Pickin’ Festival)
- Motorcycle Runs / Shows
- Pumpkin Patch / Corn Maze
- Festival of Lights – Tree Farm Cuttings
- Hummer Show
- Star Study Nights
- Native Flower Identification Seminars
- Star Study Seminars
Benefits of the Website
- Listing on the Website
- Opportunity to post photos or logo with listing
- Reciprocal links to Web Site
- Opportunity to post availability, promotions, and specials for visitors to see.
- Opportunities to list “special packages: with other Blue Ridge Host members or post coupon specials on our coupon page.
- Be able to participate in the development of a Blue Ridge HOST Travel Planner for our local area
- Calendar featuring Blue Ridge HOST events, Parkway Events, Member Events, and a blooming calendar of flowers, fruits, and trees.
Printable Membership Application